Over the past few weeks, I have begun to use this service and think that it is a great resource to create PDF files for free. To begin using this service, follow the simple instructions below, and you will be able to create PDF files and forms for your students and parents in no time.
- Go to PDFescape home page at: http://www.pdfescape.com/
- Click on “Register Now” in the upper right corner of the page.
- You can register for a free account using your Google ID or create a separate log in.
- Fill in the required information and click on “Create Account”.
- Once you have created your account, you will see your account page. (See the image to the the right.)
- From your account page, you may then begin creating PDf files, view PDF files, publish documents, and edit your profile.
I have found this to be a great resource to use in the classroom to create forms for students and parents, but, best of all, it is a free resource!
Give it a try at: http://www.pdfescape.com/
Filed under: how to, Resources | Tagged: classroom ideas, classroom projects, Create PDF, Educational Technology, how to, online environment, online resources teachers, PDF, PDFescape, teacher lessons, teacher tools, teaching resources, technology in classroom, Web Tool, webtools |