Looking for a Learning Management system that incorporates social networking for student collaboration? Schoology might be the answer. This LMS package incorporates many of the social network layouts and interactions that students have become accustom to through social networking. They are easily able to able to interact with their teachers and students to collaborate and communicate. Teachers can create different groups and classes manage student progress, grades, attendance and even view course analytics. Teachers can create online learning content like quizzes, online dropboxes, webpages, and various mobile applications. Most of what this site provides is free however, individualized branding, support and training are purchased add-ons. This site is definitely worth looking at if you are looking for a classroom LMS system.
- Use of LMS(Learning Management System) in Educational Data Mining (kiraneranki.wordpress.com)
- How do I set about designing a course in my Learning Management System? (ictenhancedlearningandteaching.wordpress.com)
- Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS) for Managing Course Assets (elearningtech.blogspot.com)
- Blackboard Goes Freemium (q-ontech.blogspot.com)
- Online teaching and learning (reazdhaka.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Resources | Tagged: Classroom, classroom ideas, classroom projects, education, Educational Technology, Learning management system, London Midland and Scottish Railway, Moodle, Social network, Social network service, Student, Teacher, teaching resources, Web Tool, webtools |