Over the course of the past week there have been three web 2.0 tools that have come in quite handy for me so I thought that I would share these.
- The first is Markup. http://markup.io/ This site has come in very useful with my Interactive Whiteboard. As they state so well on their website, “Markup lets you draw on any webpage with a variety of tools to express your thoughts, make a point or just simply edit. Yes, no downloading needed.” This is definitely one to check out and bookmark.
- The second is Ding It’s Up. http://www.dingitsup.com/ This site will let you know when sites are up or down via email, text or tweet. Very useful when you are waiting for your district to get you website back up or to let you know when sites you use frequently are up or don for maintenance.
- The third is Embedit. http://embedit.in/ This site is great for embedding PDF files and other webpages into your exiting website. Helping your students navigate to required information without getting sidetracked or lost on the web. you would like students to look at with out have them go out and get lost on the web.
- Annotate any webpage with your comments, additional information or rebuttals [fisking made easy] (aame.in)
- Mark Web Sites with Custom Notes and Drawings (helpdeskgeek.com)
- 3 Time Saving Chrome Extensions/Firefox Add-Ons (wpromote.com)
Filed under: Resources | Tagged: Classroom, classroom ideas, classroom projects, Data Formats, Document, Educational Technology, Interactive Whiteboard, K through 12, lesson plans, Markup, online environment, Portable Document Format, teaching resources, Web Design and Development, Web page, Web Tool, Website, webtools |