As my readers know I am a huge fan of Augmented reality. I came across a video from PBS yesterday that I thought provides a good definition of Augmented reality and its possible use in the classroom. I have linked this video below for those of you who are still not familiar with this concept. This is a topic that I think we are going to see and hear about a lot in the future of education.
To view the video on augmented reality click here!
If you want more information on augmented reality check out my past posts on this topic by clicking here!
- Augmented Reality Kills The QR Code Star – Game Changer (group451.org)
- Augmented Reality Lets You Try On Clothes from Online Shops (techland.time.com)
- The Parent Show: Will Augmented Reality Be Our Kids’ Reality? (pbs.org)
- Augmented Reality: Layar Vision videos (wired.com)
- Augmented Reality with Powered by String (bloggingaboutsomething.wordpress.com)
- Augmented Reality to Replace the QR Code? (1ntheknow.wordpress.com)
- Layar Vision puts augmented reality over real-world items sans tags (slashgear.com)